Oaklands School is a privately-owned independent primary and preparatory school in Loughton, on the borders of South-West Essex and North-East London. We offer a high standard of education in a happy, secure and friendly family environment.
Oaklands is a school that caters for some 240 boys and girls in the Early Years from 2½ to 5, Key Stage 1 from 5 to 7 and Key Stage 2 from 7 to 11. We have small class sizes with a high teacher to pupil ratio and offer a more personalised education.
Choose a better school for September 2013
The March Open Morning was very busy and many families registered for future places. Although the next Open Morning will be held in October, please contact us for a personal tour and chat with the Headmistress. Check for availability of places here.
- Garden Room Welcome Meetings - 3.30pm
Hedgehogs and Foxes - Monday 17 June
Squirrels and Moles - Tuesday 18 June
Badgers and Rabbits - Wednesday 19 June
- Macmillan Dress Up and Dance Day - Friday 21 June
- Garden Room - Ark Farm visiting - Friday 21 June at 10am
- Lower Kindergarten Tea Party - parents welcome
Butterflies and Ladybirds - Monday 24 June at 3.30pm
Bumblebees - Wednesday 26 June at 3.30pm
- Lower Kindergarten Dance Display - parents welcome
Tuesday 25 June at 9.10am
- Garden Room Dance Display - parents welcome
Tuesday 25 June at 2pm
- KS2 Performance at Lopping Hall
'The amazing Maurice and his educated rodents'
Tuesday 25 and Wednesday 26 June at 6.45pm
- School Picnic - Thursday 27 June at 12.30pm
We tweet several times each week.
For the latest news and information please click the link on the right hand side or search for @OaklandsSch or @OakTreeSchools.